*Important!Please Note that This Window Film Only Applies on Smooth Glass Surfaces,Do not Apply to Outside window or Windows with Cracks.
*Changing your window and the envionment with privacy window film at a very low cost without damaging your window!
*This style of window film is widely used on smooth glass surfaces in Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom and Office.
*Provides privacy and allows lights in,anti 96% of UV,keeps your furniture away from the damaging sun lights.
Privacy Window Film Operating Instruction:
1. Measure and cut film according to the size of your window frame,leaving a little bit of margin of film (about 1-2cm) around your window.
2. Clean window glass.
3. Mix soap and water into a spray bottle.
4. Spray and wet the whole glass window.
5. Peel off around 5 inches the protective film on the vinyl starting from the top(which is a kind of clear vinyl, please MAKE SURE remove it before you apply the window film to glass).
6. Align the vinyl.
7. Squeeze the soap water out while peeling the rest of the protective film.
8. Clean up any remaining bubbles.
If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off cleanly leaving no residue.
Tips for Installation:
1. A clean and smooth glass surface without any dust, fiber or any kind of texture is needed.
2. The transparent back cover must be peeled off; otherwise, the film will fall off when the water is dry.
3. Do not apply to the window frame. Cut off excessive edges after application if needed.
4. The film may be a little tough and its adhesive effect will be impacted in winter. Solution: use hair dryer or warm water to soft it. ( Heat resistance is under 176¨H).